50 EmeraldHillsborough, NH 03244MLS Number 4685630
- Price: $399,900The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 44 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.94% last updated on 2017-12-21
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 2876Square Feet
This custom log home comes with all the bells and whistles! Located with 105 feet of shoreline along the shore of Emerald Lake you'll have plenty of room to enjoy your waterfront. Step into the front door and you'll fall in love with the soaring ceilings, large logs, field stone fireplace, custom stone center island, granite counters, open concept living kitchen and dining as well the Master bedroom! The Master has a gas fireplace and it's own private deck. The Master bath also has a gas fireplace, Jacuzzi, walk-in shower, and double vanities. Downstairs you're going to find a large family room with wet bar and wood stove. A private office and two bedrooms complete the space. You'll love the radiant heat throughout the house or use the FHA and wood stove as well. Step outside and enjoy the three decks and barbecue overlooking the lake. You'll find a large level lawn between the house and waterfront for all your entertaining needs. Sit back and relax while swinging on the swing in the patio or step out onto the dock and jump into the sunfish sailboat that comes with the deal. You'll love the fishing on this calm lake because there is a 10 hp speed limit for boat motors so you'll find no power boats whipping around the lake. The fishing is great! If you like to hike walk down to Fox State Forest and explore the 1,445 acres. This will make for a great second home but better yet make it your all year-round home and you'll feel like your on vacation all the time! Priced to sell.
Ask A Question
Call: 603-899-5552 603-899-5554 or send a message:
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$399,900
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4685630
- Lot DescriptionLake Frontage, Lake View, Level, Water View, Waterfront
- RoadsPublic, Unpaved
- Road Frontage160
- Suitable Use Land Type FarmsResidential
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s)
- Heat FuelMulti Fuel, Oil, Wood
- Heat SystemForced Air, Multi Zone, Radiant, Stove - Wood
- Sewer1250 Gallon, Concrete, Leach Field - Existing, On-Site Septic Exists
- WaterCommunity, Public
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailablePlot Plan, Property Disclosure
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number50
- Flood Zone Y/NUnknown
- DistrictHillsboro/Deering SAU #34
- Elementary SchoolHillsboro-Deering Elementary
- Junior HighHillsboro-Deering Middle
- High SchoolHillsboro-Deering High School
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions19' 9' x 27' 9"
- Room 2 TypeKitchen
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions13' 6" x 15" 10"
- Room 3 TypeDining Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions12' x 15" 10"
- Room 4 TypeMBR Suite
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions15' 6" x 15" 8"
- Room 5 TypeFamily Room
- Room 5 LevelBasement
- Room 5 Dimensions18' 6" x 27'
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions13' 7" x 9' 11"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 LevelBasement
- Room 7 Dimensions15' x 9' 9"
- Room 8 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 8 LevelBasement
- Room 8 Dimensions9' x 10' 6"
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplace - Wood, Kitchen Island, Master BR w/ BA, Natural Woodwork, Vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar, Whirlpool Tub, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built2005
- Full Baths1
- FloorsHardwood, Tile
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterOff Boiler
- Total Rooms8
- APX Unfin Below Grade416
- BasementClimate Controlled, Finished, Full, Stairs - Interior, Walkout
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleAdirondack, Log
- Building ConstructionLog Home
- Square Feet2876
- Exterior ColorNatural
- ExteriorLog Home
- Exterior FeaturesDocks, Deck, Porch - Covered
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Storage Above
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Parking Spaces 3, Paved
- Water Body NameEmerald Lake/Gould Pond
- Water Body TypeLake
- Water AccessOwned
- Broker NameHagstrom RE
- Agent NameBoucher
- Date Listed04/10/2018
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count53
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.